Friday, April 24, 2009

27 Things and LibraryThing(y)

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page you will find a list of Periodicals I have begun "cataloging" using LibraryThing.

I decided to work with some of the older Periodicals at Central because they are relatively unknown and I want to advertise we own them. Most of them are indexed in Poole's Index to Periodical Literature. They are fragile but usable. Actually, the paper from 1815 is in better condition than the paper from 1985. If you look at them make sure you think that all those words were hand typeset.

1 comment:

  1. I see folks are having fun with Library Thing and Shelfari. I didn't know there were so many "flavors" of the widgets. Let's talk about putting something like that on the grandCENTRAL blog, ok?

    ReplyDelete